CONTACT & LOCATION
Central to the Best of Downtown Gatlinburg
405 Historic Nature Trail,
Gatlinburg, Tennessee 37738
Give us a call
Send us a message
Get in Touch
Our staff is ready to solve all your questions. Use the form below to reach out for any query or question, or send us an email to email@example.com
The Belle Aire Motel is located in downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee, in the heart of the Smoky Mountains. We are right across from the Gatlinburg Convention Center and steps from the Gatlinburg Trolley stop on the Historic Nature Trail. Our iconic hotel is minutes from the Gatlinburg Space Needle and a short drive from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
By Gatlinburg Trolley
The Gatlinburg Trolley is the best way to get around Gatlinburg for only $2. Hop on at one of the trolly stops and let it take you wherever you want to go. Choose the Gatlinburg Trolley as your way to get to all the popular things to do on your next vacation.
From the Airport
- McGhee-Tyson Airport (TYS) in Knoxville is 40 miles from Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge Airport (KGKT) in Sevierville is 19 miles away
Park your car at our hotel and leave it there for the rest of your vacation. We offer complimentary parking for guests of The Belle Aire.
Discover beautiful and historic Gatlinburg in the hills of the Smoky Mountains. The Belle Aire Motel is right on the Historic Nature Trail, steps from downtown Gatlinburg's shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and attractions, including the iconic Space Needle with gorgeous mountain views.
Within Walking Distance
- Downtown Gatlinburg - 0 miles
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 0.1 miles away
- Iris Theater - 0.2 miles away
- Anakeesta Family Adventure Park - 0.2 miles away
- Gatlinburg Space Needle - 0.4 miles away
- Skylift Park and Sky Bridge - 0.4 miles away
Top Nearby Attractions
- Great Smokey Mountains National Park - 1 mile away
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies - 1.2 miles away
- Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram - 3.7 miles away
- Dollywood - 9.3 miles away
Dining & Shopping
- The Parkway - 0.1 miles away
- Ober Gatlinburg Tramway Mall - 0.6 miles away
- Mountain Mall - 1.2 miles
- Village Shops - 1.2 miles
- Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community - 5.7 miles
Ask Our Travel Concierge
Got more questions?CONTACT US
What is the closest airport to Gatlinburg?
The closest commercial airport is the McGhee-Tyson Airport (TYS) in Knoxville, Tennessee and is about 40 miles from Gatlinburg.
How far is the Gatlinburg Skylift from the hotel?
The Belle Aire hotel is located less than a half-mile from the Gatlinburg Skylift, a 2-minute walk on the Historic Nature Trail.
How much does it cost to get into Great Smoky Mountains National Park?
It is free to enter Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The only free National Park in the United States is located 5 minutes from the Belle Aire Motel, which is located in downtown Gatlinburg.
What is the best way to get around Gatlinburg?
The best way to get around downtown Gatlinburg and the surrounding area is by riding the Gatlinburg Trolley. With 20 trolleys, Gatlinburg offers easy transportation to local attractions, activities, restaurants, and shopping. Park your car at the hotel and ride the trolley for only $2 to explore this beautiful mountain town.
Does the hotel offer parking?
Yes. The Belle Aire offers complimentary guest parking for the duration of your stay. Simply park at the hotel and walk to downtown attractions and the Gatlinburg Convention Center.
What are best things to do in Gatlinburg?
Gatlinburg is a beautiful and historic city in the Smoky Mountains with many things to do and see. The downtown area offers fantastic shopping, dining, and entertainment. The top attractions in Gatlinburg include:
- Gatlinburg Space Needle
- Aerial Tramway to Ober Gatlinburg
- Gatlinburg Skylift Park and Sky Bridge
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Unlock Exclusive Offers
Get your hands on the best hotel deals in Gatlinburg.Sign Up Now Sign Up Now to Unlock Exclusive Offers